Friday, March 15, 2013

The Thursday with user group

Hi,

What a beautiful day yesterday.  I had a busy day.  A team breakfast from 8.30am that I had to get to at 8am in order to eat breakfast and get to the workshop I had to run at 9am on the client site.  I envisaged eating breakfast alone at a table set for 20, but someone else thought it was an 8am start so I had company.  Walked around to the client site and had the workshop.  It went an hour over because it was quite a bit of fun and we were getting somewhere.

Met Aidan briefly while I ate my sandwich.  We sat outside Wagamama, looking out over the harbour.  We were so ready for a pod of orcas to swim past - but they had other plans.  Walked Aidan to the train and met Josh cutting through the station.  So I walked back with him, catching up on his news.

Had the user group after work and that went well.  A good, fun session!  Then Mike came to collect me and we went home.  The neighbour (Juliette) came around for a cup of tea and Mike explained the plans for their backyard to them.  She seemed happy.  Then into bed!  Phew.

I have my dizzy thing a little this morning.  I think I might be getting a touch of a cold or something.  Just in time for Sydney.  Bike ride in was fine though - it is hard to ride if you feel too dizzy.  We're off early tomorrow.  Karen has helpfully organised us from afar.  How did she know we needed it?  So, don't panic if you don't get any blogs for a bit.

Have a look at our patio.  Still looking mighty fine after our clean-up last weekend for the big BBQ.

So tidy!

The proto concrete pad - with steel reinforcing in place
And you can also see the latest in the state of the concrete pad.  I think it is ready for concrete to be poured.  Great!

Have an incredible day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment