Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Tuesday with Cubs - but not for me.

Hi,

I rode home and collected Toby from Alex's house and started dinner.  Mike arrived just as it was all cooked, so it was perfect timing.  We ate and then Mike took Toby to Cubs.  We were parent helpers so Mike stayed to make Easter crafts with the Cubs.  Toby has his sixer woggle now - yay!!  He had a good time at Cubs.

I stayed home and tidied.  Boring, eh?  Did all the luxing.  The laundry seems to be a little out of control though.

Rode to work this morning and it was lovely.  Mike will drive in and go and collect my wheel from Lyall Bay before his tramping club commitments.  Then I can ride it this weekend!  Wooo hoooooo!

I'll ride home and collect Toby and cook dinner.,  Then I rather fancy going to the Scots College Easter service at St Johns in the evening.  We shall see.

Have a marvellous day.  I need a cup  of tea.
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment