Friday, March 1, 2013

The Thursday with nothing for me and Toby and more tramping club for Mike

Hi,

I rode home and collected Toby and gave him leftover spaghetti bolognese from yesterday's dinner.  It was prepared so fast he was still on his after-school snack when dinner was put in front of him.

Mike got home after having a quick beer with Josh after work.  We relaxed for a bit watching television.  We've watched television two nights this week.  Something weird has happened!  Only an hour each night - but still.  Highly unusual behaviour.  Mike is gearing up to switch off all our channels.  Why pay for something we never watch?  Maybe that's why we're watching some of it?

Mike then went off to the tramping club lodge committee meeting and now I believe he is on the lodge sub-committee.  Yep - it is sucking him in.  I will be a tramping club widow very soon.

I was well asleep by the time he got home.  Couldn't rouse myself to even say hello.  It's a shame for him!

It's almost the weekend!  Yay.  Mike has (surprise) tramping club web commitments this weekend.  I am meeting Aidan tomorrow to finally get that pedicure she was keen on back in October when my toenails fell off.  Mike wants to take Toby to see the computer game exhibition at Te Papa.  And Toby has a playdate on Sunday.

I need to tidy the house - it can't seem to stay tidy at the moment.  Big weekend looming then, eh?  Maybe a market visit with Vivienne if I'm lucky?

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment