Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Monday with a spontaneous dinner date for me

Hi,

It clouded over mid morning yesterday abruptly.  Went from glorious sunshine (like it is now) to cloudy and cold within 5 minutes.  Weird.  Had a tough day at work (stupid bug in the product - grrrrr - spent quite a few hours trying to figure that out - glad it wasn't something I had done though).  Then I met Ilske for dinner at Wagamama.  So it all ended quite nicely.  Pleasant conversation, nice food, nice view.

I rode home after that and felt even better.  Then I managed to convince the boys (I must have looked pathetic when I said I'd walk to collect the car all by myself) to walk with me to collect the car from the library.  Mike had caught the wrong bus home that went nowhere near the library.  Aha.  We had a great walk, bumped into neighbours, chatted.  Got in the car and went home.

By that time it was bedtime.  I think Mike read the entire internet before he went to sleep.  The whole thing.  Nothing left to read.

Mike has a tramping club thing on tonight so I'll ride home and collect Toby and feed him before dropping him at Cubs.

And that is about it.  Lovely day again today.  My ride in was a lot of fun!  Time for a cup of tea I think.  Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment