Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Wednesday with dinner out

Hi,

Mike drove home after work to collect Toby and we met at the Steer and Beer restaurant with a whole bunch of my work colleagues.  The food was pretty good - Toby loved his chicken and Camembert burger and Mike said his beef burger was good (but not as good as my homemade ones the day before).  My steak was pretty good too.  So, not too shabby at all.  We'd go back if we needed some steak dinner before a movie.  It is at the Reading Cinema.

Mike left us to return to work.  He has a big presentation today and will be flat out.  Toby and I went to tramping club for Mike (collected a few bits and pieces) and then a few groceries before collapsing into bed.

This morning is gorgeous!  Gorgeous.  And I had to drive in again.  But that is because it is Christine's birthday today.  Woo!  And I'm off to see Silver Linings Playbook with her and some of her friends tonight.

Cool fun.

Have a wonderful day.  Hope the weather is as beautiful where you are.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment