Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

Mike and I rode home together for the first time in ages.  I was on my road bike and Mike finally heard the awful noise it makes as you ride along.  I left him for dead riding up the hill.  Overtook someone too.  We went up our hill as we had to cook tea quickly before Cubs.

Home made burgers went down a treat.  I got compliments from both boys.  And Toby has the last one in his lunchbox today.  Hope he likes it cold as well as hot.

Mike dropped Toby off at Cubs at Otari Wilton bush.  We got some messages done (bills paid, I did washing - you'd be surprised how happy I am to have my Tuesday evenings back to get some work done at home) and then I went to pick up Toby.

Then it was census time.  So we all sat down and completed our census forms.  We did them online and Toby completed his and then we did ours.  Great fun!  They have taken Scotland off for the first time as an overseas place of birth in favour of India.  So Toby had to put down "Other" and then write in Scotland.  Oooo.  Way to buck the trend, Toby!

We drove into work this morning because we have a work dinner on tonight.  Mike will zip home and collect Toby, get him changed, collect his models and we'll head into town.  Toby is making Minecraft models and loving it.  They look really cool!  Some paper cutting and folding.

Mike has tramping club after the dinner so Toby and I will get some groceries and head home to do homework.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment