Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Wednesday with nothing for me and Toby and tramping club for Mike

Hi,

I rode home yesterday and did it hard.  Not too sure why.  The hill was obviously steeper for some reason yesterday.  Hahahah.

Anyhow, I collected Toby all prepared to go to the Scots Easter service with him, but he piked.  He coughed a lot (he is still a wee bit sick from his "Aussie germs" as he calls them) and looked at me pathetically.  Who am I to make him rush around to get to church by 6.30pm?  It'd be hard enough on me!  So, I capitulated.  We had a nice dinner at home and we did homework together.  Actually, we had a good time together.

Mike got home late from tramping club.  It was winter schedule planning time.  He did eat a lot of pizza.  Good!

We have four days off for Easter now.  Yay.  Toby has Tuesday off too.  The plan?  Hmmmm.  Tiny bit nebulous still.

Good Friday bike ride for me.  Easter Saturday meeting Tabors for lunch.  Easter Sunday might have an Easter Egg hunt if we're lucky.  Easter Monday I might get a movie in with Aidan and Sally.  Maybe.  Plus piano practice.  Plus housework.  Plus all manner of tasks on Mike's huge list of outstanding items.  Toby has a sleepover planned.  Or two.  Some boy called Liam from school.  Plus a Tabor sleepover on Monday night and a Tuesday holiday programme with the boys.  Wonder if I can squeeze in another bike ride somewhere there? Woo hoo!  Cool fun.

We usually go away over Easter.  I thought we'd have a quiet Easter at home.  Seems as though it might be quieter to plan something away.  What do you think?

Have a fantastic Easter!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment