Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Monday with a quick shopping trip

Hi,

Summer finally arrived yesterday.  And today (Tuesday) isn't too shabby either.  However, the forecast says we're back to rainy weather by tomorrow.  In fact, the 10 day forecast has nothing but clouds and rain after today.  Hope that's wrong!

Mike drove in at 3.50pm and I swapped Toby duties with him so he could attend a meeting.  Aidan then texted and asked for a ride home (I had told her earlier I had the car at 4pm if she wanted a lift).  Perfect timing really.  Toby and I collected her and dropped her home and then headed back into town for some spontaneous shopping.  I managed to get quite a few things on my list.  Happy about that.

Toby and I went home (via Burger Wisconsin) and relaxed for the evening.  I went to collect Mike when he was done at work.  Great evening for driving the little green car around.  Back home and I used the bath bomb I bought while out shopping to relax in the bath with.  Nice.

I was comatose in the bed, like normal.  Slept until just before the alarm.  My ride in was lovely - the weather really is stunning today.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment