Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Well, that Wednesday passed in a blur, really.  I was in early for breakfast with Ange and Roanne.  Bethel Woods has an awesome Eggs Benedict.

Look at that!
We all chatted away for a while before work got in the way.  Hahahah.

Work was the normal crazy frantic stuff.  I went to collect Toby from his sleepover party and took him to his appointment.  Then I dropped him home and went in to collect Mike from work.  Back home and we relaxed before a really early night.  Mike put on documentaries (well, one) and was snoring within 10 minutes.  I think he was asleep by 8.15pm last night.

The rain finally started yesterday and continues today.  My ride into work this morning was on wet roads, but I didn't get too wet.

Toby has a midday dental appointment today, so he's coming in by bus and after that we'll do some Christmas shopping.  I have a half day leave.  I thought his appointment yesterday was today, after his dentist visit.  Doh!

Have a marvellous day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment