Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

I got to work early for a team BBQ breakfast.  The weather was wet, wet, wet.  But two guys bravely faced the conditions on the roof and cooked us a lovely breakfast.  Thanks!

BBQ breakfast in Wellington - summer style
After getting through the day I rode home and enjoyed that (not too windy) and only got a little wet.  Toby was home safe and sound and I made him some tea.  Actually, the evening disappeared in a rush of nothingness.  Not sure what I did really.  Read.  Tidy.  Laundry.  Then, poof!  It was time for bed.  I read to Toby.  We read most of the chapter of the ghost of Christmas Present in "A Christmas Carol".  Tonight is Christmas Future.  Oooooo.

Mike got home while we were reading.  He tapped on Toby's window.  Hahah.  I let the poor forlorn looking chap in.

He was a bit wired still from work so he snuggled into bed to read and he asked me if I was going to sleep.  I said probably.  And, well, I was asleep in about 5 seconds.  Don't remember even putting my head on the pillow.

Busy at work.  But our new team mate starts tomorrow.  Woot!  I can't wait.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment