Friday, December 5, 2014

The Thursday with nothing much for us - but it was Tyler's birthday

Hi,

Toby had an appointment at 4pm so Mike left work early to drive out to the surf club to collect him.  Mike found a flat tyre on the car and had to change that before leaving.  Toby had already left the lifesaving club and gone to school.  So Mike had to drive back to Scots and find him.  Then they stopped at work and I got in and Mike went back to work and I took Toby to the appointment.
I had a lunch date with Mike at Mixed Business.

We got there bang on 4pm.  Oossshh.

Back home and I cooked tea for everyone.  Mike got home just as tea was ready.  It was nice to chat about stuff.  We talked to Tyler for her birthday.  She looks so grown up.

Mike and Toby got some emulator working on the new laptop so Toby can play old Game Boy games.  I think they are both happy as clams.

This morning I was on the bus.  It is a wee bit damp anyway.  The roads were dry when I went for my run this morning but it has since rained a little.

Tonight we're off to celebrate 15 years married.  Woot!  I only remembered yesterday.  Oops.  It's on Saturday but we're busy with Toby's party this Saturday that I decided to make it a Friday date.  Got tickets for something to surprise Mike.  He reads this so I can't say.  I'll tell you on Monday.

Have the best weekend.  I'm picking up birthday cake tomorrow morning, maybe doing some exercise class (or a run maybe) and then the party kicks in.  Taking boys to paintball and then home for cake and games and a movie with sleepover.  I intend to throw pizzas at them.  And chips.  That should work.  Mike has a dinner to go to on Saturday night - but he can help with breakfasts on Sunday!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment