Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Today is Tyler's birthday!  Woot.  She is 11 years old and I can't wait to see her at Christmas.  Toby and I were lamenting last night that is has been far too long since we have seen Tyler and Abby.

Normal type of day yesterday really.  I rode home and found Toby there already, recovering from his surf lifesaving day.  I have tried to get it out of him what they covered.  But all I get is "They made us wait".  Wait for what?  I still don't know.  Toby complained he got cold, he got sunburn and everything got covered in sand.  Oh - and there were bugs, apparently.  I hope today goes better (although it seems to be far windier today - sand might continue to be a problem).  I have asked him to apply more sunscreen today even if it is cloudy.

But I cooked dinner for him and Mike (Mike got home a little late but not too bad) and we ate soup and bread.  I didn't like the soup.

Then Mike and I relaxed for a bit before Mike turned comatose on the couch.  Off to bed and I read to Toby and didn't fall asleep in his bed.

My ride in this morning was windy.  Roads were dry though.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment