Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home after work and found Toby getting stuck into an online game with his mates.  Mike was staying back and heading out to the Southern Cross for a quiz night with work mates.  I made tea for Toby and relaxed and read.  Toby had his dinner and then had a bath and then played for a bit.

My toes in the bath

I also had a bath and then read to Toby in his bed.  And, well, you know how yesterday I fell asleep in his bed after not doing that for the last 7 years?  Well, it happened again.  I stop reading, he asks for cuddles, and it is so warm and quiet.  Next thing it was 11pm.  I leapt out of bed and took Toby's dinner stuff up to the kitchen and that all coincided with Mike getting home.

He thinks I am wide awake.  Maybe even pining for him.  But he is in a boisterous mood so we chat for a while.  When the alarm goes off at 5am for my run, it is hard to get out of bed.

But I did.  It was a lovely morning.  And my ride in was fantastic.

Toby has a few days of a special End of Year programme.  They are learning Surf Lifesaving at Lyall Bay.  Cool!  He's so lucky.

Hence the wetsuit fiasco on Monday night - right?  Hahahah.

Love,
Angela

Our team Christmas tree at work.  See those post it notes?

Those post it notes are handmade decorations.  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment