Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Monday with jabs!

Hi,

Ooooo - I feel a bit tired this morning.  Yesterday Mike and Toby came into town and met me at the Travel Doctor near the Green Man pub.  We got all our jabs for Nepal.  I got typhoid and hep A.  So did Toby.  Mike got MMR!  Apparently he is the exact age to have missed immunity.

We went home and I jumped back in the car and went grocery shopping.  We needed some stuff.  I never did the grocery shopping for the week at the weekend.  The mountain of ironing was more than enough housework for one day!

Anyway, I got home and Mike helped unpack the groceries.  I pretty much went to bed straight away.  I tried to read but it was hard to keep my eyes open.  Mike and Toby bonded over Rick and Morty again.  And when Mike came to bed, I really, really couldn't stay awake.  In fact, I think I fell asleep despite Mike talking on the phone in the bed next to me.

When the alarm went off at 5am, I was completely asleep.  That never happens.  I went for a wee run, but I am quite tuckered out now.  I think the combination of jabs and deep sleeps and early morning runs has made me a bit sleepy today.  Oops.

My arm is a little tender where the jabs went in.  I suspect Mike and Toby probably feel the same.

Still, nothing on tonight.  I get to ride home and make dinner and sort out Toby (he is off sick again today!).

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment