Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Tuesday with lunch with Josh

Hi,

And the nice weather continues into the week.  Tuesday was really quite pleasant.  And I got to have lunch with Josh at the dumpling place, so that was good fun!  Caught up with his news.

When it was time to ride home, Mike gave me the car keys.  Turns out he had the car right over the road and it needed shifting before the parking ticket expired.  So I moved it!  All the way home!

Cooked tea for Mike and Toby - things buried in the freezer for ages.  Mike was so proud of me using up stuff.  We want the freezer and fridge to be emptied ahead of our trip to Nepal.

I need to get onto keeping the mailbox cleared while we're away too.  We get junk mail, so that needs to be cleared out.  I might ask the neighbour.

Busy at work leading up to being away.  My ride into work this morning was so nice.  Dry roads - warm wind.  I pedalled like mad.  Hahah!  Can't wait for the ride home.

Toby is back at school and Mike said he was in a positive mood this morning.  Which is a bit different to how I left him, so Mike obviously worked some Dad charm on him.  Good work!

Have a magnificent day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment