Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Wednesday with lunch with Aidan

Hi,

I had a fairly social day during work hours yesterday.  I met Ilske for a coffee and enjoyed my first iced coffee in days!  Actually, it should be over a week, because that insipid one from Scorch-o-rama wasn't much in the way of iced coffee.  Caught up with her news - she heads overseas when we're away.  So, it won;t be until November before I see her again.

I started the fish tank cleaning and now I can actually see the fish - when he swims over to that side.  Just like he did when I took a photo.  Such a happy, co-operative fish.  This is because Aidan has said she will pop in to feed the fish on the condition she can actually see the fish.  Fair enough.

Fish tank cleaning in progress


Mixed Business iced coffee goodness

I also caught up with Aidan for lunch.  We went to the Vietnamese place over the road and we both had the chicken on rice.  It was really good.  Chatted away for a while.  She showed me some bowls she just bought.  Yes, bowls.  Normal cereal bowls.  Although she suggested they would probably be better for yoghurt.  Guess they were a bit shallow for mountains of cereal.

The rest of the day flew by in normal mild amounts of panic.  As work is prone to having.  I rode home and enjoyed the workout despite the strong headwind.  Got home and started dinner.  Toby got his dished up and Mike got home so I ate with him.

Not sure where the evening goes after that.  Reading.  Chatting to Mike.  Anyhow, I had a great sleep and my ride in this morning wasn't too bad, even if it was wet and windy.  No actual falling rain during my ride.  Just wet roads from previous rain.

Time to kick start the day!  Oooossshhh!

Have a wonderful day, wherever you are.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment