Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

Hey - I had a day without an iced coffee!  Hahahah!

I took the bus home yesterday - which was kinda good because I had a new duvet with me for the spare bed.  It would have been terribly bulky on the bike.

Had a relaxing evening - took a bath with Mike.  Toby is still sick, but possibly getting a wee bit better.

The spare room is now looking like a real spare room.  And potentially one that won't make Mike start sneezing and wheezing and scratching.  He can start his evening studying routine any day now - can't you, Mike?

My ride in this morning was a bit damp.  But the wind has died down.  Yay for small mercies.  September is always a windy month in Wellington.

Right.  Time to head off for meetings.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment