Friday, September 4, 2015

The Thursday with nothing much for me but Mike went out

Hi,

I had the longest day at work in ages.  I am sure it was 15 hours long instead of 8.  Hahah.  Anyhow, I got home and made home made pizzas for tea.  That made Toby pretty happy.

Mike was out and about with his work social gourmet night that he runs.  Must have been a good time.  He didn't get home for ages.  Toby and I had already packed for the weekend, so Mike had to pack when he got home.  Lucky for him he had never unpacked from his trip a few weeks back, so it was easy for him too.

Sept 4th today!  The day we moved to Australia back in 1980.  Wow.  And wee Abby has her birthday tomorrow.  Yay for birthdays!  I hope she has a great day.

We're off to the mountain for skiing but the weather looks really bad.  I might be in my bunk reading all weekend.  Not that it seems such a hardship! Hahah.

Right.  Time to kickstart the day with a cup of tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment