Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Monday with packing for Nepal - sort of

Hi,

Wow - the weather continues its slide into winter.  I drove in yesterday to take Toby to an appointment, so I missed the fierce weather.  I left work early and drove across town, wondering why some parents have nothing better to do than collect their child from school.  That's what public transport is for!  Chaos.  Anyhow, we got some medicine and got home.  And found Mike there already!  Yay!

When I got home I saw the breakfast bowls still out on the table, untouched.  I asked Mike if they had breakfast this morning.  Yep, he said.  So I asked why the bowls were still out.  And he said that every morning he stumbles around the kitchen with Toby and they find bowls and spoons and then sit down and discover bowls and spoons out.  So, he finds it confusing to have two lots of bowls.

Oh.  I have only done it for about 7 years - every morning!  So I asked if he wanted me to stop.  And he said yes.  They'd get their own bowls.

Cooked tea and we all ate, while listening to Toby practise his speech for school.

Mike in his happy place

Yep - happy place

Even happier place after the third watch

Mike entertained himself after dinner with some Eurovision goodness.  He is so funny.  Then we packed for Nepal.  We have to finish tonight.

News flash.  Just got a text from Mike saying that Toby was disappointed he had to find his own bowl for breakfast.  Moaned he had to do everything himself.

Note to self:  I can never make everyone happy.

Hahahah!  Crazy boys!

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti93WPQY1zk to find your very own Eurovision Happy Place.

    ReplyDelete