Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Wednesday with drinks for Mike and his mates

Hi,

I rode home in blustery conditions - a bit unpleasant.  But I hopped in the car and collected Toby from the library and I settled in to make him some dinner.  He scoffed the sausages at Aidan and Josh's place a week or so back, so I found the same ones and cooked them up for him.  He declared them a little spicy (Gramps - is that your influence?) but demolished one.

It was a pleasant surprise for Mike when he got home to eat the leftovers before I took him back into town.  We collected Andrew from his work and I dropped them at their venue of choice for the AGM of the WANG.  Whatever!  Hahahah!  Mike, Andrew and Josh.  The other founding member (Adam) couldn't make it.  I think it was a quorum.

Oh - a colleague at work made rocky road and used a mould of Han Solo in the carbonite.  I'm not sure if you can tell from behind Serge.  It's life imitating art!  But it was yummy.  A kilo of Whittakers chocolate.  You can't go wrong!

Serge and the Han Solo chocolate creation
Close up of Han in chocolate!



Anyhow, went home and sorted out my evening.  Eventually I went in to pick them up, and drove them home.  I enjoyed chatting to Andrew on our way out to his house as we don't catch up as much as normal at the moment.  I am waiting for his studies to end at the end of this year and we can plan some adventures.

The ride into work was great this morning.  And I have brekkie lined up with Ange and Roanne.  Woot!  Bring it on!

Have a marvellous day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment