Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

Happy birthday to Cameron!

Toby is still sick and off school again today.  Oh well.

Tuesday went past in a blur.  I did have lunch with Mike where I enjoyed lamb moussaka and washed it all down with an iced coffee.  Because I rarely drink coffee (or anything with caffeine), I was buzzing about an hour later.  It happened to coincide with a chat to someone we made a job offer to at work who just wanted to come in and check before considering what offer to accept.  Apparently my wired interaction didn't put him off and he accepted not long after he left the office.

Pretty soon I was riding home in the rain and enjoying myself despite that.  Got home and cleared out a few old clothes of mine before starting tea.


Mixed business iced coffee

I finished the spare room off so it is vaguely usable by Mike now without him turning into a festering ball of allergies.  Yay for luxing and cleaning out loads of built up stuff.

Tonight I'll tackle my old wardrobe in Toby's room and see what I can clear out there.  Woot!

I bumped into Sally on my way to work.  That's always a great start to my day.

Time to kick start the day with a soothing cup of tea.  I made an awesome lunch today.  I hope Mike likes it.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment