Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Wednesday with packing for Nepal

Hi,

Well, given we're leaving today (Thursday) for Nepal, it only seems right that we have finished packing for it.  Hahahah!

All done.  Three bags full.  But two of them are bags of clothes to donate, so we should come back lighter than we are leaving.

Iced coffee with Mary and Celia at Mixed Business

I did manage to get a coffee with Mary and Celia yesterday - supposedly to ensure a smooth transition to Mary from me while I am away.  But mainly to catch up.  Celia said I need to find a way to include feet in my iced coffee shots.  Totally!  Any suggestions for the best way to capture that?  Become dexterous with my feet?

I had a late meeting and Mike ended up taking me home.  Finished packing, had tea and generally fell into bed.  But I didn't sleep like my usual log.  Not sure why.  Excited?  Hahahah!

Got a half day at work now and then Mike will collect me at midday.  I think John is collecting us and taking us to the airport.  Woot!

It's going to be a wonderful trip away.  Mike will have many memories and he gets to share with us.  We'll be thinking of you all while we're away.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment