Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Monday with a Toby appointment

Hi,

Well, I am obviously confused about what day of the week it is.  I was sure when I woke up this morning (Tuesday morning) that it was actually Wednesday already.  But there you go.

I drove into work yesterday which felt really weird.  Got to the end of my day and texted with Toby.  He was catching a bus into town and I was going to prop the car somewhere close to his bus stop to pick him up.  As an incentive, I had Blowfish sushi with me - it's his favourite.

In the end, it went quite well.  We got to the appointment just as the other person was leaving the office.  Perfect timing.

Dropped Toby home and then met Mike in the supermarket and finished the grocery shopping with him.  Met Celia in the car park also doing her shopping on the way home and then went home to cook tea.

Mmmmm.  Steak.  With fresh salsa.

Wandered out to get the hut key for this weekend.  And then stupidly read until late.  Which meant I was not interested in waking up early for my run!  Sigh.  Tomorrow morning now!  Ooossshhh!

Anyway - nice day today.  Yay!

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment