Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

After a busy day at work, it was nice to head home on my bike.  I got home and Mike wasn't very far behind me on the bus.  When he got in, I ironed my purple shirt for "Purple Shirt Thursday" because after the tramping on Sunday I only ironed enough shirts for a few days.

Mike cooked tea for himself and Toby but I wasn't feeling super well so I went to bed and read a bit before falling asleep.

This morning I ran into work. Such a beautiful morning.  And I am going out for tea after work with Fran and Roz.  Roz is down for work.  Looking forward to that quite a lot!  So I didn't want to ride my bike because it would mean it wasn't home for tomorrow's ride.  And I didn't want to take the bus because that is boring.  So - Mike is bringing in my work clothes and I just ran it.  It was great fun!  It took me 25 minutes.  Pretty sure I could get a bit faster!  Might try it again soon.

I'll shower when my clothes get here and take on the day!

Have an awesome day wherever you are.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment