Friday, April 29, 2016

The Thursday with work trivia night

Hi,

It was our work trivia night last night and we had a great time.  During the day I caught up with Mike and Andrew at lunch.  Mike headed home at 5pm to be with the boys (who had come into Te Papa and decided against a movie).

I stayed to attend our work trivia night.  In a team with Dave, Rex and Jo and we did pretty well.  Jo was on fire!  Actually, we all made valuable contributions.  Yes, even Rex!  Hahahah.  We came third.  Oossshhhh!

Made sacrifices though
I did have to make sacrifices though.  Dinner was from Subway.  Yuck, yuck!  Hahahah.  I can't stand the smell of Subway.  It is better away from the actual shop premises, so I can tolerate it like this.  But really, I don't see what anyone likes about it.

Anyway, Mike kindly came into town to collect me.  And I was home at a reasonable time.

Had a great time.  Thanks to Nick and his mate and the social club for organising it.

Hope your weekend is fun.  I am off to Palmerston North for a bike ride.  Mike and Toby have a day walk on Sunday.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment