Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Wednesday with dinner out and tramping club meeting

Hi,

Oh - I had a brilliant evening after work.  I met Sally and had a slight hiccup on the bus.  I was meant to pay for Sally with my snapper.  But I forgot to ask for two people and I snappered on.  So Sally sat down and I fished around for money for the fare.  But I had none (Toby got my emergency money on Sunday for his flight).  So I jumped off the bus.

Caught the next one.  When I snappered on it said "penalty applied" - whatever that means!

Anyway, we got to Capitol and Andrew joined us almost immediately.  I ate the lamb rack and it was really nice.  Also had the wonderful chocolate fondant pudding.  Mmmmm.  Runny in the middle, like it should be, Roz!  Hahah.

Said goodbye to Sally and walked to tramping club with Andrew.  Some chap called Henry talked on his cycle tour in Feb/Mar from Cape Reinga to Bluff.  He did it in 26 days.  I really enjoyed his chat.  He found it quite tricky in parts.  His first day biking down 90 mile beach was a nightmare and he nearly gave up then!

After that Mike and I ubered back home.  Fell into bed after doing some washing and slept like the dead.

Tomorrow I am off to Brisbane.  Woot!  Got a car hired and will meet Karen at the airport and drive up.  Can't wait.  Should be great fun.  Hope my cold behaves itself on the plane.  I am full of snot.  Hahahah.

See you on Wednesday again!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment