Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Tuesday with coffee with Ilske

Hi,

Well, I did manage to get away from work briefly and catch up with Ilske.  Had a nice iced coffee at Gasoline with her.


Gasoline!

We've planned our 4WD trip away together.  The weekend of May 14/15 I think.  Yay!  It's my birthday present.  Can't wait.

I rode home and enjoyed the chance to get a bit of exercise.  I have also said yes to going to Japan in late August/early September with Iona and Col.  So I need to start riding my bike at the weekends now to get super fit - both for our Japan bicycle tour and the Round Taupo event.  It's going to be a big year!

I cooked tea when Mike got home and we tried to do one of Toby's maths homework problems.  We gave up after a while.  I am going to ask Celia - she has a degree in Maths.  If she can't do it, no one can.

The day is gorgeous here.  I was so happy to see the early morning sky that I took a photo.

This morning's sunrise


And then took a photo of Toby's creation.  Wonder Womans head on a dinosaur body.  Interesting.

Toby's creation


Right - time for tea and to get absolutely stuck into work.  Busy, busy.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment