Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Wednesday with a movie with Christine

Hi,

Another busy day at work - but I did get away with Celia for a while and got an iced coffee.  Mmmmmm.


Mixed Business iced coffee goodness


After work, I met up with Christine and we walked around the waterfront to Reading cinemas and I had a lovely dinner of a choc top ice cream at the movies before "Hunt for the wilder people" started.
I had no expectations for the movie, but I had heard it was good.  The reviews were right.  It was a great movie.  Laughed out loud so often.  Great actors.  Learned a new word.  "Skux".  Seems it's a good word to describe something awesome.  Ok.  Best keep an ear out for that in daily use.

As we left, my bus came into the bus stop across the road so I hurtled onto it.  Christine never got a goodbye hug.  But I am hoping to do a repeat movie and dinner evening next week with her.

Got home and tidied up after the boys evening making sushi for themselves.  It seems it went well apart from them using the completely unripe avocado in the fruit bowl instead of the lovely ripe ones in the fridge.  My avocados ripen in the fruit bowl and then move to the fridge once ready.  Apparently Mike and Toby had no idea that's what I do.

Slept like a dead person.  And caught the bus in.  So I am not at my peak just yet.  There is nothing like a bike ride to wake you up.  And it didn't happen.

I am also out late tonight with the dragon boating team.  We're celebrating the season with a dinner out.  Off to München.  I rather fancy a Schweinshaxe.  Mmmmmm.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment