Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Tuesday back at work

Hi,


Back at work from the lovely weekend was tough.  And I had back to back meetings the entire day.  Even through lunch.  The people booking meetings must be sadists.  And have no idea how much I can't miss eating!

Anyway, my bow arrived from Auckland and the parcel was huge!  I had to catch a bus home with Mike because there was no way we could easily walk and carry that all the way home.

We got home and Mike cooked tea.  Mmmmm.  Caesar salad.  Then the evening just disappeared really.  Guess it was because we were late home.  I read in bed for a bit before falling asleep.

Wore these for the first time in ages.  Thought for the day:  people sometimes lie


Mike rode his bike in this morning!  Woot!  Everyone should encourage him!

My cold is progressing a bit.  But it doesn't seem to be much worse, so maybe I am on the mend.  Better eat lots of fruit today.

Mum texted and said that Toby is doing well over with her.  I can't wait to see everyone.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment