Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Wednesday back at work

Hi,

Ouch!  That was a tough day on 4 hours sleep.  Hahahah.  And I am sitting here at work this morning in an unironed shirt.  I am slightly horrified.  But I am wearing a jersey so I hope it either takes the wrinkles out before I get too hot, or it stays freezing cold and I can keep it on.  Either way - it's like a lottery!  Do I feel lucky?  Do I?

I rode home and got changed and headed out to the airport with Toby to collect Jack.  We were early so we drank hot chocolate at Mojo and chilled out.  Jack arrived and Toby was very excited.  He was chatting away with Jack and thoroughly enjoying the company.

We drove home via collecting Mike and burgers for tea.  I left them to it and bought groceries (my husband was busy tramping over the weekend to deal with things like grocery shopping, ironing or other household tasks).  Got home and put things away and watched you tube videos on the London underground with Mike for a while.

Right.  Time for tea!

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment