Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Monday before Toby comes home

Hi,

After a hectic day at work, I managed to catch Sally briefly to get the WoW programme off her.  I'll read that so I know what to expect on Wednesday night.  I caught the bus home with Mike and we separated into our tasks for the evening.  Mike had to cook tea, while I had to clean the bikes after their epic weekend adventures.

I ended up having to get the hose onto them because the gritty mud had caked itself on.  Threw degreaser on, hot soapy water and a scrubbing brush.  Managed to get both bikes clean.  Then, I dried the bits that needed drying and went inside.

Mike had just finished tea - teriyaki beef with rice and salad.  It was quite good - but not one of their best.

Teriyaki beef!

After dinner, Mike headed out to his tramping meeting and I lubed the chains on the bikes and put them away.  I then tidied up the kitchen after the bombshell that is Mike cooking.  Got it fairly tidy before heading to bed.

I was fast asleep when Mike got back and could barely hold a conversation.  I hope he wasn't keen to talk about his meeting because I would have made for a poor sounding board.

We walked in again this morning.  Last day like that for a while because Toby comes back late tonight.  Yay!

Wee Smudge will be so happy to see him.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment