Friday, October 7, 2016

The Thursday with packing

Hi,

I got home and started tea.  It was a bit tricky - the patties were hard to keep together in the pan.  But they were tasty.  I guess I was over it all by the time I ate. And Toby didn't like it - even though it had bacon in it.  And the salad was definitely healthy.  Great big gobs of broccoli.

Bacon and kumara patties with broccoli salad


Anyway, I got Toby some toast eventually.  Also did the laundry because we're away this weekend.  At least that will be done when we get home on Sunday evening.  Packed for the weekend - for me anyway.  The boys still have to pack.

After wanting an early night, it didn't happen.  It's a shame for me.  Maybe tonight I can get a good sleep.

We're off to Auckland to celebrate Mike's Aunty Claire's 90th birthday.  Woot!  The Gilbert side of the family is descending en masse.  Should be a good weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment