Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Tuesday with a busy evening at home

Hi,

Oh - wee Toby is still sick.  Poor kid.  He looks quite pale really and doesn't venture far from the toilet.  Hopefully it'll pass (snort!) by the end of today.  For now, he's just eating toast.  Although I did find a few empty Crunchie wrappers from my Halloween stash around the lounge yesterday when I got home.

I was enthused to get a few things done around the house.  I packed for Mike's weekend - he just has to QA what I have done - adding and taking away to tweak it just right.  Although I failed to find my spare pannier.  I suspect it is in the loft.  But I can give him my normal one on Friday evening if all else fails.

I also rummaged around in the garages and moved the motorbike to the MX garage so we could get the Corolla back in its garage.  I don't like it out on the street.  It still needs a few tweaks.  To drive the MX in, you need to swerve around the motorbike's handlebar and you can't get out of the driver's door.  You need to climb out the passenger side.

Small price to pay for both cars in the garage.

I think we need a skip this summer and we'll clear out a lot of stuff from the house and garages.  I want the motorbike accessible so we can ride it!

Right.  Time for tea and to kick start the day.  I have a push up challenge I have agreed to with Mary that is killing my arms.  I can't do a push up to save myself.  But neither can she.  We're as hopeless as each other.  Mike dropped to the ground last night and did 5 just to show off.  Sigh.  I am building up to one!  I have that today (my practise to do one push up!), a run, and the RPM class as well as my ride home.

I think that might just kill me.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment