Friday, October 28, 2016

The Thursday with more stuff

Hi,

I rode home after work and found Toby had carved a new pumpkin, ready for his Halloween party this weekend.  Looks like he did a mighty fine job.

Good looking pumpkin

It's winking at you!

I made dinner for Toby and finally got into bed.  Not sure where the time goes really.  But it was snug in bed when Mike called.  He wanted a lift home from work.  So I got out of bed, threw on shoes and a jersey and drove in to collect him.

He was appreciative.  And I got to sing for a bit.  All happy.

At least my ride into work this morning was dry.  Yay.  The weekend is forecast to be wet though.  Never mind.  I'll get a bike ride in somewhere.

Right.  Time to kick start the day.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment