Friday, October 21, 2016

The Thursday with nothing much happening

Hi,

I did manage to get to the gym and work out a bit of frustration.  But the bench press machine was broken, so I had to make do with another machine.  At least the RPM class made me work hard.

Work was really tough so I worked late and got home late.  So late that Toby said I was late.  If he noticed, it must have been late.

But I cooked tea - spicy lamb with a weird potato/cabbage salad.  Mike liked the salad.  Toby and I liked the lamb.


Lamb with potato cabbage salad


Mike watched the American presidential debate (the third one) and has decided it is pretty much in the bag for Clinton.  But, American politics seems so far removed from anything I know (NZ, Aus or the UK) that I will wait and see.  I remember there being no result for ages in the election that got GW in.  So, who knows?

I got quite wet riding into work this morning.  Boo!

The weekend beckons.  I want to take Mike to the gym.  And ride a lot.  It's a long weekend for us.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment