Friday, October 14, 2016

The Thursday with nothing much on

Hi,

Well, that was a weird day - I was still out of sorts for most of the day.  I did get a bit better in the afternoon, so i went to the gym and that was ok.  But I put my bike on the back of the car and drove home and that was probably for the best.  Hahah.

The difference between me last night and the previous night (when I lay in bed and got soup) was huge.  I wonder what was happening because I don't feel sick.  Anyway, I got a few things done last night and Mike and I watched a David Attenborough documentary before going to sleep.

We have an awesome weekend ahead.  Although I do need to make sure Sally has a house key for feeding wee Smudge tomorrow.  Must not forget.  I'll head home after work today and put the bikes on the car and our gear in, and head off to Martinborough with Toby.  Yay!

Mike will finish his packing and head off early tomorrow morning on the train to Upper Hutt and start his awesome coast ride with his mates.

Saturday is a bit pants until the late afternoon, but Sunday looks to be nice.  I might do my bike ride in the rain, but go riding with Toby on Sunday when it is far nicer weather.  Don't want to put him off.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment