Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Wednesday with a bit of sickness really

Hi,

After my lunchtime run in horrendous conditions (when I turned back into the wind, it was like running on a treadmill - my legs were moving but I was staying in one spot!) with the wind and rain, I didn't feel super well all afternoon.

I ended up flagging the gym and going home on the bus and getting into bed.  Mike got home and made me soup for dinner.  Toby and I appreciated getting looked after.

And I suspect I probably should have taken a sick day today because I am a little out of sorts.  Oh well.  Let's hope I make no earth shattering decisions today.  Hahah.

Soup in bed

Maybe everything will come right with a cup of tea?  I wonder if I am fighting off whatever Toby has had?  Maybe.  Anyway, it's Thursday and the weekend isn't too far off.

Mike has a great weekend ahead.  He in mountain biking with his camping gear around the south coast from the Wairarapa to Eastbourne.  Meanwhile, Toby and I have a house rented in Martinborough and we're going to do our own bike riding.  Woot! The weather is a bit pants on Saturday - but Sunday looks lovely.

I see Karen enjoyed the netball last night with the Silver Ferns just sneaking a win and leveling the series.  Should be a big game in Auckland for the decider.

Ok.  I am going to have a cup of tea and sort out my day.  Enjoy your day.  Hope it's as beaut as the weather here today.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment