Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Wednesday with a shameful memory loss

Hi,

Ok - so I went to the gym after work and did a RPM session with Sreejith.  But then I also worked on my press ups with him (because I am so hopeless at it) and then rushed back to work and did a little bit before grabbing Toby's Halloween parcel (massive one) and catching the bus home.

I forgot I was supposed to go to the user group session.  Completely.  Like - I didn't even remember until this morning.

Mike says that was lucky because he was worried about the evening routine with his brewing session and how we'd sort out Toby.  Great.  Just great.  My mistake made Toby happy (he got his Halloween stuff) and Mike happy (he knew I was home with Toby).  But now I feel like pants.

Anyway.  I got home and Toby was so excited.  He opened the parcel and now we have skeletons and ghosts and he has a vicar's costume for the Main Event.  Madness.  The cat is perplexed.

Mike eventually got home from his brewing session.  It was a work thing, but he invited Andrew, John and Josh along.  So it was his ex-work with his mates.  Probably a winning combination once you throw in beer and pizza.

Time to kick off the day.  Hope you have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment