Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

Highlight of my day might have been catching up with Ilske for an iced coffee at Gasoline.  It was a short catch up, mind you.  We obviously need another one soon.

Look at this iced coffee!


She has plans to visit South America in Feb next year - sounds amazing.  Tramping in the south of the country.  Woot!

Work was absolute bedlam - so I think my coffee break with Ilske was a respite from the craziness.  Works wonders.

I rode home after a long day and cooked tea for me and Toby.  Mike was off celebrating the end of the van driving season with his cohort of drivers.

But when Mike got home, he decided to watch a video blog he likes and I ended up watching with him and laughing my head off.  So much that Toby complained we were keeping him awake!  Hahah!  Makes up for the times I go to sleep and his shouts of excitement with his computer games makes my heart thump thinking we're under attack.

Really windy and rainy today.  It's supposed to ease a bit by lunchtime.  Let's see if it does.

Bring it all on!  I am ready.  Ready for it!

Enjoy your day, immensely.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment