Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Monday with dinner out with Christine

Hi,

Well, after a busy day at work and a gym session thrown in, I made to head home.  Mike and I exchanged texts and he asked if I was still meeting Christine for dinner.  What?  Oh - I had forgotten my dinner out with her.  I got a hold of her, and arranged to meet her at the Backbencher for dinner.  Got changed out of my bike clothes and back into work clothes and headed off.

We had a lovely dinner, catching up on each other's news.  I told her about Japan and bike riding.  She told me about her visit to Sydney.  We caught up with Toby and Tom news.

Mike then said he'd come and collect us from town and drop Christine home.  Toby texted me with a grocery list (Yakult and Lewis Road chocolate milk).  Hahah.  Given my addiction to Lewis Road iced coffee, I agreed to that grocery expedition at once.  So Christine and I wandered around New World in Thorndon and Mike collected us from there.

We dropped Christine home and we got home and went to bed almost immediately.  I was asleep in seconds.  Toby came into our room quite late and he was a bit sick.  So he has the day off school today.  Hope he's ok soon.

Right.  Time to start the day in earnest.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment