Monday, October 31, 2016

The weekend in Wellington with a Halloween party

Hi,

Ok - so it appears that I took no photos during the weekend at all.  Weird.  Anyway, Saturday we got up and got the house ready for the party.

Toby invited 9 mates around from 4pm for a sleepover to celebrate Halloween.  They watched scary movies and all slept in the lounge.  They all got along really well.  I'm still not sure if I know them all.  But Tessa brought a pumpkin pie and I have enjoyed eating that during the weekend.  Mmmmm.  Now that's the taste of Halloween to me.


Jo's Halloween cupcakes

Jo's Halloween cake


Anyway, they were all well behaved and in the morning they fed themselves cereal and watched YouTube meme videos together.  Eventually they were all collected and Toby and I cleaned up.

In the afternoon, Mike and I popped out to say hello to Sally and get a nice cup of tea and pick up some crates at Mitre 10.  Back home to sort out the home brew bottles and  then off to bed, pretty much.

Lovely ride in this morning.  After the rain Sunday morning, it has come right.  Gorgeous now.

Enjoy the week ahead!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment