Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Tuesday that was like a Monday

Hi,

I had a yummy brekkie with Mike yesterday at the new Mojos on The Terrace.  Mike got me a cold brew coffee and it came with milk and sugar syrup.  I think I entered cold coffee heaven.

Iced coffee goodness - a cold brew at the new Mojos


My day was hectic at work.  And today doesn't look any less hectic.  But, I did get to the gym.  And it killed me.  Maybe on top of my long ride yesterday?  Dunno.  Anyway, riding home after a hard day and some crazy gym work was tough.  I took it slow and steady.


Fish and yummy bulgur salad


I made dinner - lemon fish and a bulgur salad.  It was really rather yummy.  Toby scoffed down the fish.  Told me I was an exceptional mother.  And rated the dinner 9.5 out of 10.  Does he think I missed that he didn't touch any salad?  Hahahah.

Mike got home rather late - he is under the pump at work this week.  Andrew emailed to try and sort out getting together, but I think this week is a write off.  It's a shame for us.

I got soaked riding into work this morning.   It was a race between heavy raining falling from leaden skies, and the thick road juice getting flicked up into my face, as to which was making me soaking wet.  Both!  Yep!  But at least it wasn't windy!  Bonus.

Right.  Time for the day to start.  Hope yours is loads of fun.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment