Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Monday was hard work - but we all got there in the end.  Running over the line like a boss.  Well, some of us.

Jase had a good day with his grandmother - and today sees him heading home.  So good to have him down to visit.

Monday iced latte

More direct lighting

Mike has a sore eye and is off to see the optometrist today.  I hope it is nothing too serious.  When I got home last night, he was in bed feeling sorry for himself - and looking very puffy in one of his eyes.

Karen texted last night with a bushfire warning for Peregian Springs.  Dad took quite a while to get home as the motorway was blocked for a while.  But after looking at various websites and google maps, I found out the fire was heading east - away from my parents' place towards the beach.  Yay for the wind direction.

We were asleep pretty early because of that.  After saying goodbye to Jase.  He's quite used to us going to bed waaaaaay early. 

James and I enjoy an iced latte at The Lab

Ed uses the food filter.  Hmmmm.

Walked in this morning.  Then went to boxing and then spin.  I love my Tuesday mornings.  Oosshh!

Have a great day.  Toby is sick with a migraine.  :-(

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment