Friday, September 13, 2019

The Thursday with date night and jabs

Hi,

Finally got to the doctors for my Nepal jabs.  Yay!  Ended up with Hep A (need to go back for booster in 6 months) and the Boosterix one (whooping cough, typhoid, and tetanus).

Date night - Penthouse

Mike met me there and the nurse (who was locking up and leaving with me as I was the last patient of the day) recognised him from his jabs the day before.

We headed off to Brooklyn on the 7 bus for date night.  Dinner at Penthouse and a movie:  Blinded by the Light.

What an awesome movie!  Go see it!  Brrruuuuuuucceeeee.

From Wednesday night - great fun!


Home late for me on a school night.  We Ubered home from Brooklyn.  Woke up early to walk in.  Spin was great.
Friday iced latte

Fire evacuation iced latte and Khemry's fingers
Speaking of Khemry, I bumped into her this morning (Fri) and she asked why I was less energetic than usual.  I suggested it was my sore shoulders from my vaccine.

She heard:  I have sore shoulders from my waxing

And she started going on about my hairy shoulders.   I was like:  what are you talking about???

Then she gestured under her arms and said:  Do you mean waxing here?

OMG.  I realised the miscommunication.  No.  No I do not have hairy shoulders. 

I dissolved into giggles and ran away from her desk.  She's obviously a crazy woman.  :-p 

Today (Fri) I met Mike for lunch.  Verve cafe.  But as we sat there, almost about to get our lunch cooked and delivered to our table (paid for it already), we had a fire alarm in the building.  Capital on the Quay.  Big shopping centre with offices.

We waited for a while, but it wasn't a drill and fire brigade looked like business.  So I left Mike there to sort out how we get a refund.

As my colleague said:  a red hot date!  :-)


Saturday looms (well, Sunday does too).  Spin fundraiser at the gym tomorrow.  Then group session.  The spa session.

Sunday I hope to do a bike ride with Andrew.  Oosshh.  Let's see, eh?

Right.  As I have been so late with this today, it is nearly home time.  Weird.  Enjoy your weekend.  Recharge well.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment