Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The Tuesday with Jase leaving

Hi,

With the bushfires around Peregian Springs, my parents decided to stay in a hotel closer to Dad's work last night.  I think that was totally sensible.  Good on them.

Maybe I could ask Mike for a night in a local hotel here and invent some vaguely plausible excuse?  I will ponder those opportunities.

It's too windy?

It's too far from town?

Hmmmm - thinking, thinking.

Anyway - Tuesday in the best wee capital in the world?  It was ok.  Busy at work.  But I love the Tuesday starts with walk, boxing and spin.

Gorgeous day here today.  Sunny, no wind.  (So no excuses for a night in a hotel then???  Dang!)

Got haircut after work (ready for Nepal - so I can actually see the scenery and where I step) and then drinks with a bunch of work people.  Woot!  Social - that's me.  Not!  :-p

Hope Toby is better today.

Enjoy your day.  Hope it's a good one.,

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment