Monday, September 9, 2019

The weekend with a bike ride and chilling with Jase

Hi,

What a great weekend - so good to have Jase with us and chilling with him for a lot of the weekend.  We didn't do much Friday night.  Argued about what movie to watch.  Couldn't agree.  Turns out that also occurs in Jase's house.  Hahahah.

Saturday saw us being pretty lazy in the scheme of things.  I think Mike and I eventually went grocery shopping.  Bought junk food.  Finally found a movie for us to watch (ok - I got my way and we watched The Incredibles 2) and we ate chips and chocolate on the couches. 

Sunday I was up early and away by 7.30am to ride to Waikane.  Met Andrew at Petone station at 8am. 

Me and Jase and Kapiti Island in all its glory

Ride for Sunday 

Made good time up to the summit.  And then into Waikanae Beach to meet Sally, Alistair, Mike and Jase and have lunch at Longbeach.

Longbeach at Waikanae

Hello there!

Alistair being cheeky

Mike taking selfies while pretending to take my iced latte pic

Before the shenanigans

Summit!


About to tackle the hill

My happy place

Drove home and chilled.  Mike went into work and stayed quite late.  I was weary and in bed by the time he got home.  Zonked out.

Jase has lunch and dinner with his grandmother today.  And she will take him to the airport tomorrow.  It's been such a great visit.  :-)

Right.  Time to try and get warm.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment