Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Tuesday with Jase arriving

Hi,

Yay - Jase arrived safe and sound.  He got to my work and we had lunch together before he went home.  Mike joined us too. 

Moxley was like a wee shadow with him the rest of the day.

Nice.


Gym playing dodgy music, Mike!

This morning's iced latte and brekkie with Celia

 Got home yesterday and cooked tea.  I made spag bol with quorn.  We didn't tell Toby.  He ate it all.  Then when I told him it was quorn, he shouted out that my substituting out the mince for quorn was "non-consensual".

I asked if he was happy for me to make it again.  Cos it was yum!

Mike and I went to bed and left Toby and Jase chatting away as they played games together.  :-)  Made us happy.

Today is a wee dreary.  But not switched to a southerly yet.  Phew.

Caught up with Celia this morning for brekkie.  Haven't seen her properly for ages, so it made a cracking start to my day. 

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment