Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Wednesday working from home

Hi,

Happy birthday, Iona.

So confused with working from home yesterday.  My days are merging into a huge blend of days.  Work, eat, sleep.  That kinda thing.  Hahahah.

Was this Tuesday?  


Wednesday I got up early to go to Spin.  My favourite instructor was sick.  But still had fun with the replacement instructor.

Ok - this was Wednesday


Headed home again and waited for:

Toby to head to school
Washing machine repair people to arrive (the reason I was working from home)
The cleaners to finish (I didn't know they were coming)

When the repair people arrived, it was chaos.  And me trying to work through it all.  Actually, I have great powers of ignoring things around me.  Always have. Sometimes it isn't quite a good thing.

Lunch at home.  Yum!

What the cats do at home

The cats spend a lot of time sleeping during the day.  Because I was home, they could get outside.  In the pic above, Smudge is prowling the deck while Moxley sleeps in the sun.

Washing machine is well and truly on the blink.  They said we need to get it fixed under warranty.  So now we need to find the details and try our luck.  In the meantime, the washing machine washes, but doesn't spin.

I told Toby he'd need to take his dirty clothes and visit Aunty Sally while we are away.  He looked at me funny.  Headed off to school.

He must have ruminated on this all day as the first thing he said when he got in after school was:  I think I should walk to Karori laundromat and do my washing there for $5.

Ok.  Didn't think of that.  Probably because I wouldn't contemplate that.  Karori seems far away to me.  And $5 might wash clothes, but it won't be enough to dry them.  And carrying wet clothes all that way back home?  OMG.

Let me try and dig out the warranty info tonight!

Cooked tea for Toby and Mike hunted for his wallet. We hunted a lot.  Couldn't find it.  Found other things lost under the bed though.  Hahah.  Mike gave up and ate his food.   As I got ready for my working day, I found it.  It was in the closet on the floor.  It had fallen out of his pants as he hung them up.


Anyway - off to bed.  Slept well but 4.30am was a hard slog.  Walked in.  Gorgeous day.  The best day.  The sort that makes you want to get on your bicycle and ride somewhere.  Anywhere.

Thursday morning

Cardio session nearly killed me.  Sled push.  80kgs.  Then box jump.  x 12.  Then run.  He made me do up and back 5 times.  And told me to do it under a minute.  Then squats - with a kettle bell weight.

Three times.

As a reprieve, I got to do leg extensions at the end.  Oh - yay.  :-p

Two more days and then we're off.  Woot!

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment