Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Wednesday that felt like Friday except I wasn't wearing casual clothes to work

Hi,

Wednesday - ooohhh.  What did you do to me?  Seriously felt like I had already been at work for 5 days. 

Morning iced latte


Got home last night and cooked tea for everyone.  Except Toby - he was off school again with another migraine.  So he got toast - and only made by me.  And he can tell the difference (Jase was like:  can't anyone make it?  How can he tell?  And Mike was like:  he can tell. ).  Toby has toast provenance skills that are astounding.

Had PT session bumped to 7am this morning.  Got a sleep in.  Mmmmm.  Caught up with Andrew for an iced latte.  Already starving hungry.  Did deadlift day this morning with Quentin.  Callouses on the palms of my hands.  Going to start cardio sessions next week to get ready for Taupo.  Oosshh.

Life, eh?



Rainy here - but no wind.  And warm.  It's weird.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment