Friday, September 6, 2019

The Thursday with unexpected drinks

Hi,

Thursday was busy - but good.  And I guess with my purple shirt on, it eventually felt like Thursday and not Friday - or even Saturday!

I wish.

Hahahah.

Got through the day, and met Mike at The Churchill to chat to his mate Phil for a bit.  Then we got on a 14 and headed home.

Mike sorted tea for everyone.  Toby had recovered from his migraine enough to eat toast.  And maybe some sausages in bread, smothered in tomato sauce.

I had a nice salad.  :-)

Went to bed early and was basically asleep by the time Mike decided to leave poor Jase alone (they were talking for ages!!!) and come to bed too.

Slept almost to my alarm.  Caught the early bus in.  Mike caught the slightly later bus in.  And we went to the gym together.  Such fun!

Weekend beckons.  Tidy house.  Bike ride if I'm lucky.  Brunch Sunday.

Yes.  All good.  Just hanging out to 5pm now.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment